AI-Powered Vacuum & Sweeper
Highly Productive, Highly Safety-Conscious, Highly Intelligent
World's first AI-Powered Robotic Vacuum / Sweeper with true spot-cleaning capabilities.
The greatest advantage to having humans clean your facility is that they can see the areas that need attention. Cenobots bridge the gap between your staff and existing autonomous machines by using cutting-edge Lidar technology, enabling these robots to "see" debris and spills and clean them up immediately.
With unmatched safety capabilities, the smartest Xavier AI chip intelligence, and fast and efficient cleaning, this Robotic Vacuum / Sweeper picks up all types of debris, no matter the size, with automatic adjusting suction power to elevate your cleaning routine and cut back on the manpower necessary for making your facility SHINE.
Cenobots are incredibly user-friendly requiring nearly zero human involvement after programming, freeing your employees to tackle more pressing tasks. The ease of maintenance is unmatched; machines are made for quick and easy repairs and part replacement, no training necessary! At nearly half the price of its competitors, the SP50 boasts a 12-month Return on Investment (ROI), with super savings for years to follow.
Cenobots are the answer to the challenges regularly faced in cleaning: strict cleanliness requirements are met with ease, sustainability and environmental safety standards are no longer a problem, lower or eliminate employee turnover, increase productivity even during peak hours, and reduce operations costs overall.
AI-powered cleaning machines are the future of commercial cleaning and the future is here.
Ideal Industry Usage:
- Transportation - Retail - Hospitality - Healthcare - Municipal - Education - Entertainment - Manufacturing - Warehouses/Commercial...
...and more. *see the Additional Information tab*
Advantages of the SP50 over other autonomous machines or manual scrubbers:
- Max. 21,388 square meters, or 70,170 square feet, of full coverage cleaning per hour - doubling competitors' claims!
- REAL time 3D mapping
- User-friendly mobile app control interface
- 18-liter dust/debris filter bag & 5-liter trash tray
- Max. 13 hours run time - doubling competitors' claims!
- 150 meter or 492 feet, detection range
- Protruding object and Glass detection standard
- <5 cm Edge Detection
- Fast automatic map updating to clean every single inch of your facility
- 10.1 inch Touch Screen
- Over-Air real-time updates
...Schedule Your DEMO HERE today to see it in action!
The ground-breaking SP50 comes with a standard portable battery charger. The optional multi-functional SP50 Charging Station CCS, which can be purchased separately HERE
Enjoy Hassle-Free Service and Use:
- Fast and simple set-up
- Automatic, real-time map updating in changing environments
- Modular-designed hardware makes for quick and simple repairs with little to no training required
Length: 855mm | 33.7 in
Width(w/o side brushes): 600mm | 23.6 in
Height: 1050mm | 41.3 in
Cleaning Width: 510mm | 20 in
Sweeping Width: 720mm | 28.3 in
Max. Theoretical Productivity: 19870m²/hr | 213878.9 ft²/hr
Trash Tray Capacity: 5L | 1.3 gal
The companion SP50 Charge Station or CCS, pictured below, is a smart charging dock that your machine will return to when the battery needs to be charged. When charging is complete, the machine returns to the last task and continues working seamlessly.
Sold separately HERE